The Wizard of Oz
Meet Those Who Make it All Happen
Debra Swain : Director
Anna Gammill : Assistant Director
DeeDee Lines : Hands on Project Producer
Shannon Daniel : Producer/Communications | HPSDramaClub1@gmail.com | 303-817-6881
Mary Blair : Head pf PTA
Donna Jacobs : Website / online Ticket Sales
Kate Morris : Photography / Marketing
- PAY YOUR REGISTRATION FEE no later than Monday, August 21st CLICK HERE
- Please be sure to fill out the parent form prior to your child’s audition. Click HERE for the electronic form.
- Use this website as a resource for schedule and updates.
- HPS has a long standing tradition of providing a high quality theater experience for our kids here at HPS but it takes parental involvement as well. Parents will be asked to volunteer with some aspect of the production; costumes, set construction, set painting, promotion, programs, box office or helping at rehearsals and performances. We cannot make this play happen without everyone’s help and there are many ways to help! Please sign up to volunteer.
- If you use Google calendar, add the HPS Google Calendar to your Google Calendar by clicking HERE.
- Code of Conduct form will be due by August 21st. Click HERE to review and confirm your consent AND your child’s consent consent. *Make sure your child reads this and signs the form.
- The fee to participate in this year’s production will be $150, which will include a full costume (excluding plain unembellished black or white shoes depending on your role which need to be provided by the actor), and t-shirt. This fee is non refundable.
- Drama Club fees are due by August 21st (Casting Day). Click HERE to see your payment options. (Do not pay until your child has been cast)
- If your family is struggling please know we care about you. Please do not have your child disappear due to finances. Reach out to Shannon Daniel if you need assistance. We are asking any family that would like to sponsor another student’s registration to please let Shannon know at HPSDramaClub1@gmail.com and if you need financial assistance please let us know. We will do our best to make it work.
- Thursday, August 11, 5:45pm : Google Meets Parent Information Meeting
- Monday, August 15, 4:30-5:30 : Ice Cream Social (come visit our table and sign up for auditions)
- Sunday, August 21, 2-5pm : Casting Day / Mandatory Parent Meeting
- Sunday, October 2, 2-6pm : All Cast / Mandatory Parent Workday
- Sunday, October 23, 2-6pm : All Cast / Mandatory Parent Workday
- Sunday, November 6, 2-6pm : 1st Dress Rehearsal, Parent Volunteers needed
- Monday, November 7, 3:15-6pm : 2nd Dress Rehearsal, Parent Volunteers needed
- Wednesday, November 9, 3:15-6:45pm : 3rd Dress Rehearsal, Parent Volunteers needed
- Thursday, November 10, 5:00pm : 1st Performance, Parent Volunteers needed
- Friday, November 11, 5:00pm : 2nd Performance, Parent Volunteers needed
- Saturday, November 12, 5:00pm : 3rd Performance, Parent Volunteers needed