Audition Times are 3:15 – 5:30 at HPS on Thursday, August 11th, Tuesday, August 16th or Wednesday, August 17th.
Go to the following link to signup:
Prepare a song.
- You can sing any song, including Happy Birthday.
- You can sing with a track, make sure you have the website written down or bookmarked. Preferably sing with a track that does not include vocals. We want to hear your voice. If the only track you have does include vocals, we will need to turn it down sufficiently to hear your voice.
- If you’re auditioning for a lead part, please consider the songs from the show. Go to the performers page where the vocal and performance tracks are available.
Plan to read from a script:
- Parts of the script are available on the performers page .
- It’s likely that you will be asked to read for more than one part.
You must download, print and complete the following form prior to auditioning.
BRING THIS COMPLETED FORM WITH YOU TO YOUR AUDITION!
Please fill out the form below in its entirety prior to our first Audition Date: August 11th. Your child will not be permitted to audition without this form.
FOR STUDENTS & PARENTS
Please fill out the form below in its entirety prior to our first Audition Date. Your child will not be allowed to audition without this form.
Payments are due on Casting Day Sunday August 21. Registration fees are not refundable. Please do NOT turn in paperwork or fees to the school office or to teachers. Alternative fee arrangements/payment plan/scholarships can be arranged with Shannon Daniel at Shannon.email@example.com
COVID 19 ADDENDUM
- HPS Drama Club operates under the same Covid 19 rules and regulations as HPS and Eagle County Schools. All rules apply during rehearsals and performances.
- If I am sick or put into quarantine, I will contact the director, Deb Swain, and I will not attend practice.
- If I become infected with COVID-19 I will notify the director, Deb Swain and cooperate with any contact tracing procedures.
- I will wear a mask at all times during every practice and performance if required by the CDC.
- I understand that there is no guarantee of performance and that practices or performances could be cancelled due to a positive Covid 19 amongst the cast or staff.
- My actions outside of school and practice can affect my health and the health of my cast mates. I will be vigilant in my actions to protect myself from Covid 19.
- I will check the weekly schedule and make sure that I am attending the correct rehearsal dates and times. I will not come to a rehearsal when I am not scheduled.
- In the case of quarantine we may need to hold a virtual rehearsal and I agree to do my best to attend.