Audition Times are Wednesday, August 16th 1:00 – 2:30pm or Tuesday August 22nd & Wednesday August 23rd, 3:15 – 5:30pm and a special audition day for third graders and first time auditioners on Thursday August 24th 3:15 – 5:30pm at HPS.
Go to the following link to signup:
Prepare a song.
- You can sing any song, including Happy Birthday (except if you are auditioning for a lead role).
- Anyone auditioning for a major role, must audition with a performance track from Beauty and The Beast. That means using a track without vocals. A cappella auditions are not sufficient for major roles. Actors need to show that they can match pitch and musical timing. Go to the performers page where the performance tracks are available.
- For chorus/ensemble and non-lead roles, other music can be used but it still needs to be either a track without vocals or a cappella singing is allowed.
Plan to read from a script:
- Parts of the script are available HERE .
- It’s likely that you will be asked to read for more than one part.
You must download, print and complete the following form prior to auditioning.
BRING THIS COMPLETED FORM WITH YOU TO YOUR AUDITION!
Please fill out the forms below to register electronically. If you prefer to download and print the form and bring it with you to casting day on August 27th, click the buttons below.
Please fill out the form below in its entirety prior to our first Audition Date: August 16th. Your child will not be permitted to audition without this form.
FOR STUDENTS & PARENTS
Please fill out the form below in its entirety prior to our first Audition Date. Your child will not be allowed to audition without this form.
Payments are due on Casting Day Sunday August 27. Registration fees are not refundable. Please do NOT turn in paperwork or fees to the school office or to teachers. Alternative fee arrangements/payment plan/scholarships can be arranged with Shannon Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org